Our MALDI-MSI services provide high-resolution mass spec spatially resolved data from tissue samples. MALDI-MSI is a widely used imaging workflow offering a large body of validated protocols.
Tissue sections are mounted on standard MALDI plates and prepared using our proprietary UltraPure MALDI Matrices. We offer more than 10 different matrix chemistries for a variety of specific applications. Samples are analyzed using a Bruker ultrafleXtreme™ TOF/TOF mass spectrometer. Standard data reports contain up to five contour plots of desired m/z of interest, as well as an average MS fingerprint of the entire sample. Further contour plots and MS/MS confirmation can also be performed.
- Direct mapping onto optical image of tissue section
- Co-registration with histology images
- Conversion of data into format viewable by freeware
- Full integration with statistics packages such as ClinProTools and SCiLS Lab
- Both fresh frozen and FFPE tissue sections
- Tissue microarrays
- Cell cultures
- Whole body sections